Apply through CSDCAS
The Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) is a web-based application service used to apply to the Northwestern University Doctor of Audiology program.
Required Materials: The following application materials should be sent directly to CSDCAS.
DUE TO COVID-19 GRE NOT REQUIRED: The GRE is not required for application for the AuD Program for Fall 2021. If applicants submit GRE scores for other programs, the NU admissions committee will not consider the scores during the applicant reviews.
- Transcripts from all institutions attended.
- GRE score report, use institution code 2550. The GRE score must be no older than 5 years.
- Three letters of recommendation.
English language proficiency: If your native language is not English, you must certify your proficiency in the English language in one of the three following ways:
- Provide official transcripts verifying an undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year institution, where the language of instruction is English.
- Provide official transcripts verifying a graduate degree from an accredited institution, where the language of instruction is English.
- Score 100 total or higher and 26 or higher on the Speaking section on the Internet Based TOEFL (IBT). Score should be no older than one year. TOEFL scores should be sent by ETS directly to Northwestern University, Doctor of Audiology program using institution code 2550.
Foreign Transcripts: Foreign Transcripts must be evaluated by an evaluation service. We recommend World Education Services, Inc. (WES).
FAQ’s: CSDCAS posts Frequently Asked Questions on the applicant portal which can be accessed before an application is created. Please read the FAQ’s before submitting your application.
CSDCAS Application Deadline: All application materials must be received by January 15. It is the applicants’ responsibility to ensure that all application materials reach CSDCAS by the deadline.
CSDCAS Address: All official transcripts must be sent to CSDCAS at the address below:
CSDCAS Verification Department
P.O. Box 9113
Watertown, MA 02471
CSDCAS Applicant Portal Link: https://csdcas.liaisoncas.com/
CSDCAS Customer Service Information: Customer Service is available Monday thru Friday from 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST. Phone – (617) 612-2030, Email– firstname.lastname@example.org.