Northwestern University’s Doctor of Audiology program utilizes the Council of Academic Programs in Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) to process applications to the program. Applications may be submitted beginning October 1 and the deadline for applications is January 15.
- The AuD program at Northwestern is a 3-year, accelerated program.
- The academic calendar is built upon four (4) ten-week quarters (Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer). Because coursework in the program is sequential in nature, all students must enter the program in the fall.
- The average class size is between 18 students and approximately 43% of applicants are admitted.
- A minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
- The average GPA for admitted students is 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- We require applicants to submit letters of recommendation from individuals who can assess a candidate’s ability to be successful in graduate studies. Applicants are also required to answer a set of questions describing their interest in Audiology and in attending Northwestern.